Thursday, January 8, 2009

Addicted to series

I have always been honest with myself about it, so I figured I might as well be honest about it online - I am a series addict!

You think it sounds bad? No, not really. All it means is I'm addicted to reading series of books. And I have been for years by now. It means I spend hours readig books with characters that sooner or later feel like family, like people I really know and like.

I'm not yet sure what I will do with the blog. I have to decide whether or not I should post my reviews here as well as on my main book blog or whether I will simply create one ost for each series I'm reading and add the link to the review for each book I've read and reviewed...

But I'll definitely create a sticky post with all my series and what book is up next.

So, be sure to come back!

1 comment: